Monday, January 27, 2014

Diamonds Everywhere




















New Year’s greetings from the studio!
This part of the world is cool and grey today. But the palette is
vibrant and complex, and elegant lines etch a poem into the whole landscape.
On still days like today, the scene is animated mostly by birds.
And there are diamonds. They are strewn everywhere.
A bead of rainwater held in place, temporarily, by two thorns reminded me
of a gem in it's setting.

Since my last post, I’ve been across the world and back again!
The quiet winter months are perfect for processing
images and thoughts gathered along the way. 
You will be the first to see my favorites, as I post them here on my blog.

For now, I'd just like to share these vitamins for our creative souls ~ They're photos from my walk on Saturday, of nature wearing her winter jewels. 

May 2014 be excellent, and may you be inspired every single day.

For now,
Amy

































No comments: